'Primary' and 'Secondary' NBC targets as well as potential for natural disasters should drive your shelter design
requirements for depth of cover, installation and furniture decisions. The following threat assessment
questionnaire may help you in your customization decisions.
- List the number of Primary Targets (major airports, military bases and other) within a 10-mile radius.
- How close are you to a large city of population over 200,000?
- List the number of secondary targets (dams, power plants, refineries and other) within a 10-mile radius.
- List the number of major highway interchanges within a 10-mile radius.
- Is your area prone to earthquake?
- Is your area prone to tornados?
- Is your area prone to hurricanes?
- Is your area prone to flood?
- Is your area prone to wild fires?
- How densely forested is your area?
- What are the extremes of your local temperatures?
- Would you consider your locality to have high, low or medium humidity?
If you would like us to evaluate this questionnaire, please email it to us