The Foxhole: Basic Shelters
Foxhole shelters are our most basic shelter. You can finish the interior to your own specifications, or request add-ons from Utah Shelters at an additional price.
Fox Hole Shelters range in price from $39,400 (8’ diameter x 20’) to $52,600 (10’ diameter by 50’). Please call us at 801-380-2932 for pricing.
Basic Shelter Features
- Shelter Body
- Steel End plates (3/8th inch thick)
- Floor with lift out panels
- Interior paint
- 48” diameter entrance, elbow and UT2 hatch type blast door
- 36” diameter exit, elbow and UT2 hatch type blast door
- 2- Gray water drains (or septic drain if desired)
- VA150 ventilator, high efficiency gas filter, pre-filter, blast valves, hoses, metering device
- 6” diameter schedule 40 steel air pipes to surface